The health supplements called testosterone boosters contain several ingredients that can affect your levels of testosterone. The erectile functioning will improve your sexual experience if these are taken within limits. The boosters can also boost your health overall and increase your body’s strength. Body builders use them to gain muscle. You can see https://blogs.ubc.ca/opinion/best-testosterone-booster-canada/ for more information.
Boosters are useful to those involved in wrestling, boxing and other athletics that require strength. Originally, steroids were used in the formulation of testosterone boosters. However their side-effects and legal problems have led to more people opting for herbal supplements. The herbal compounds that stimulate testosterone are primarily –
1. Ginseng Ginseng of any origin (American, Chinese, Korean or Siberian) affects and increases protein synthesis. This improves strength and muscle mass. The health benefits are also numerous. It’s one of the common ingredients used in testosterone boosters.
2. Tribulus Terrestris (plant extract) – Increases your testosterone, as well as LH. While the product has received good reviews, the scientific evidence is lacking.
3. Vitex Agnus Castus: This extract of the fruit from chaste tree prevents the secretion of prolactin by the pituitary which, in turn, prevents breast tissue formation in men. This ingredient can be used in the testosterone boosters for those who have Gynecomastia.
4. Long Jack or Eurycoma Longifolia- This ingredient is found in many testosterone boosters. It has been shown to increase testosterone levels, and have a positive impact on lean muscle mass and strength. The study found that people taking long jack experienced gains in strength and muscle mass. The body fat percentage dropped.
5. Saw Palmetto — Saw Palmetto has been added to testosterone boosters since a high level of testosterone, caused by the intake of boosters can lead to an increase in prostate size. It enhances the prostrate’s strength. This is believed to also help in the prevention of estrogen buildup.